HA LONG BAY ON BHAYA CRUISES
(2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
Duration: 2 days
Tour Category: group tour
Starting time: 08:00
Finish time: 17:00
Transportation: Bus and Cruise
Dept, from: Ha Noi
Meeting point: HanaTourist Office or your desired place upon requested.
Ha Long Bay is recognized by UNESCO as a natural heritage of the world with thousands of islands. Ha Long Bay has many beautiful types of scenery – the reason it becomes a very attractive tourist destination with domestic and international tourists.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
• • 08h00 – 08h30: We will pick you up at your hotel and leave for Ha Long Bay.
• 12:45 boarding on cruise enjoy welcome drinks and our staff will give you a summary of the itinerary and safety information.
• 13:00 Having lunch when the cruise goes towards South East Ha Long Bay, passing through Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
• 14:45 we arrive at Dark and Bright Lagoon, then we use rowboat or kayak to visit (Kayaks should be booked before visiting).
• 16:30 you can enjoy traditional massage, sunbathing or swimming here.
• 17: 00 having party at the bar with promotion called Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
• 17: 30 Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese foods on the sundeck (or inside the restaurant depends on the weather).
• 18: 00 the cruise goes back to the harbor.
• 19: 30 having dinner (set menu) at the restaurant.
• 21: 00 You are free to explore by your own way: squid fishing or relaxing at the bar,…
• Overnight on cruise.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
• 06: 15 Doing Tai Chi on the sundeck or enjoying sunshine with tea and coffee.
• 07: 00 hHaving light breakfast at the restaurant.
• 07: 45 wWe will visit Surprise Cave – one of the biggest & most picturesque caves in Ha Long Bay.
• 09: 00 we will go back to check out.
• 09: 30 having brunch at the restaurant, chilling out while the cruise go back to harbor.
• 10: 30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Tour ends.
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
• One night on cruise Bhaya Classic/Premium.
• 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
• Welcome drink, tea and coffee.
• Visit to Surprise Cave, Dark & Bright Lagoon.
• Insurance, tax and service charges.
• Personal expenses
• All things are nor clearly mentioned above
Itinerary can be changed without prior notice due to bad weather, strong wind, fog…
Bring your passport with valid visa (must), anti-insect medicine, hat or umbrella, swimwear,…
Single supplement on board: extra charge VND 650.000 (31 USD)
Children’s Ticket Policy:
– Children from 11 years old up: Full ticket
– Children from 5 up to 11 years old: 75% of the ticket
– Infants under 5 years old: F.O.C (Children’s expense on the Tour shall be paid by their parents)
Thank you for choosing HanaTourist!