HA LONG BAY ON INDOCHINA SAILS
(2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
Duration: 2 days
Tour Category: group tour
Starting time: 08:00
Finish time: 17:00
Transportation: Bus and Cruise
Dept, from: Ha Noi
Meeting point: HanaTourist Office or your desired place upon requested.
Ha Long Bay is recognized by UNESCO as a natural heritage of the world with thousands of islands. Ha Long Bay has many beautiful types of scenery – the reason it becomes a very attractive tourist destination with domestic and international tourists.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
• 08h00 – 08h30: We will pick you up at your hotel and leave for Ha Long Bay.
• 12:30 Boarding on cruise (Tuan Chau harbor), enjoy welcome drinks and our staff will give you a summary of the itinerary and safety information.
• 13:15 – 14:00: Having deluxe Vietnamese lunch (set menu). If you want to try massaging service, you can book it with our staff.
• 14.00 – 16.30 The cruise goes straight to Ha Long Bay, passing through many beautiful places such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock & Finger islet,…
• 16:30 Visit Cua Van Floating Fishing Village – one of the largest fishing villages on the Bay. There are 2 options to visit the village:
– Bamboo boats (sampans): rowed by the villagers.
– Kayak: 10$/person (unless pre-booked). A kayaking tour guide will lead you to the village.
• 18:00 It takes you 30 minutes to arrive in Luon Bo area, we will overnight here.
• 18:00 – 18:30 Learning how to carve; decorate fruits & vegetables led by our Head Chef.
• 18:00 – 19:00 having party at the bar with promotion called Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
• 19.30 Having dinner
• 20.45 – 22:30: Time to relax:
– Playing cards or Parcheesi
– Taking a short rest with massage
– Trying your luck at squid fishing
– Keep having party at the bar
• Overnight on cruise
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
• 06:45 having breakfast and enjoying sunshine with tea and coffee with coffee & tea.
• 07:00 doing Tai Chi on the sundeck (about 30 minutes).
• 07:45 – 9:00 We will visit Ti Top Island (climbing, swimming or walking along the coast,…)
• 09:00 checking out. Please check all of your belongings before leaving.
• 09:30 having brunch & relax on the way back to harbor.
• 11:00 Arrive at Tuan Chau port. We get on the bus to go back to Ha Noi. Tour ends. Have a nice trip!
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
• One night on Indochina Sails
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• Welcome drink, tea and coffee.
• English-speaking Tour Guide on cruise.
• Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner.
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast.
• Insurance, tax and service charges.
• Massage service.
• Tip & Personal expenses
• All things are not clearly mentioned above
Thank you for choosing HanaTourist!