Ha Long Bay is recognized by UNESCO as a natural heritage of the world with thousands of islands. Ha Long Bay has many beautiful types of scenery – the reason it becomes a very attractive tourist destination with domestic and international tourists.
• 07:30 – 08:30 Tour guide will come & pick you up, and then we take a bus (~3.5-hours) through the rice fields to Halong Bay.
• 12:15, we will board on Dragon Cruise and enjoy the atmosphere among limestone islands.
• 13:00, have lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
• 14:00, then, we stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men life. Keep cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol – “Fighting cock” rock.
• 15:00, after that, we will visit Thien Cung cave (Heavenly Palace), the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
• 16:15, finally, we go back the harbor & catch the bus to Hanoi.
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner
• Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
• Vietnamese lunch on board & entrance fees
• Beautiful boat cruise
• Optional: Kayak + VND 100.000/person (4 people per boat)
• Drinks, insurance, tax, tips and others not clearly mentioned above
You should take along with:
• Hat or umbrella, sun cream, insect repellent, sunglasses, cash.
Children’s Ticket Policy:
– Children from 11 years old up: Full ticket
– Children from 5 up to 11 years old: 75% of the ticket
– Infants under 5 years old: F.O.C (Children’s expense on the Tour shall be paid by their parents)
Thank you for choosing HanaTourist!