PERFUME PAGODA 1 DAY TRIP
(OPTIONAL CABLE CAR)
Duration: 1 day
Starting time: 8:30
Finishing time: 18:30
Transportation: Bus and Boat
Meeting & Drop off point: Hana Tourist Office or your desired place upon requested.
Not only beautiful and romantic, Huong pagoda is also famous as the land of Buddha which attracts millions of domestic and foreign visitors to pilgrimage.
The temple is located deeply in the mountain.
Sitting on the boat, upstream the river, the smell of plants makes visitors seem to be lost in the heaven.
• 07:40 – 08:30, we will pick you up & go to Perfume Pagoda (60 away from Ha Noi). We will have a short break on the way and experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as embroideries, paintings & lacquer wares…
• Next we will take a boat along the river (around 45 min) to see many beautiful streams and paddy fields.
• Besides, we will hike up to a pagoda inside Huong Tich cave (2.5km in height).
• You will have a wonderful feeling to arrive the holy land
• 12:30, we go back & have lunch at a restaurant nearby.
• Then, we will visit Thien Tru Pagoda.
• After that, we return Ha Noi.
• 18:30, we arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
– Hotel pick up and drop off, A/C bus.
– English speaking guide.
– Vietnamese lunch, all sight-seeing and boat fees
– Drinking water
– Tips, tax and travel insurance
– Cable car
– Other arising fees not mentioned above
Thank you for choosing HanaTourist!