Kimmy's Chocolatier - Kayaking - biking, cooking class, fruit garden, sampan boat trip, Coconut candy - Traditional music
Are you looking for a typical tour to understand the life of the Mekong River? Mekong River flow through over six countries like Tibetan, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. To Vietnamese, the region is known as Cuu Long, which means Nine Dragons, a reference to the nine tributaries of the Mekong River. The resident habitat of the Mekong Delta is floating, where ancient houses, mixed religions, and floating markets upon the numerous estuaries and canals traverse the landscapes and residential areas.
Meanwhile, Kimmy Chocolate manufactures the Southernmost significant handcrafted chocolates in Tien Giang, which provides the regular cocoa by raw material, which shall be an exciting experience.
Moreover, tourists have a chance to wear traditional Vietnamese national garments (Ao – Dai) and take a picture with a Conical Hat (Non – La) while sitting on a Mekong boat.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visitors will experience the agricultural lifestyle of locals both on land and on water.
- A glance at a small floating market shall be captured during the trip. (it would be no boat sometimes)
- Taking a rowing boat trip on a canal and joining a cooking class will bring you happiness
- Trying some chocolate produced in a local factory will help you understand how the Mekong people produce chocolate sweets.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch with local and organic ingredients.