Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Cai Be - Vinh Long
HANA TOURIST team will take you through its reenactment of historical resistance in South Vietnam and the remarkable historical monument of the Cu Chi Tunnel. In addition, you can witness incredible natural scenery and some resident house floating area in the Mekong Delta River. Moreover, you captured spectacular rice fields, viewed beautiful sunrise & sunset on the Mekong River, and cycled around a diversity of tropical fruits garden via some old local houses made by roofs of coconut leaves.
- Understand more information about the formations and improvements Cu Chi tunnel system during war resistance against the French and Americans.
- Have a chance to crawl underground through a tunnel system with many levels
- Have tasted specialty foods in Mekong Delta, such as Cripsy puffed rice cake, Rice wine, Coconut candies, etc.
- Capture a panoramic view of green rice paddies and mix with residents' peaceful life by pedaling cycle and KAYAK, cooking class.
- Capture a panoramic view of green rice paddies and mix them with residents' peaceful life by pedaling cycle and KAYAK, cooking in the resident's houses.