Cu Chi Tunnels - Bang Lang Storks sanctuary - Can Tho City - Cai Rang Floating Market
This is one of the best combination trips to discover the South of Vietnam for travelers with limited time in Ho Chi Minh City (Sai Gon).
In just two days, you will have the opportunity to view many of the natural wonders this area offers. It has magnificent natural scenery, a cool floating place, a spectacular view of rice fields, a lovely sunset, an incredible historic landmark, and glorious fruit orchards.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visitors will have a chance to experience the residents' agricultural lifestyle.
- A glimpse at a small floating market will be captured during our 2-day journey.
- Rowing canals and enrolling in a culinary class will definitely make you happy.
- Trying some chocolate made in a local factory can give you a better understanding of how the Mekong people make chocolate sweets.
- Enjoy a wonderful lunch prepared using locally sourced ingredients.