For those who enjoy studying minority ethnic cultures and wildlife lovers or adventure-lover, including Trekking, Biking, and Boat trips, Cat Tien National Park is the unsurpassed choice to book a tour now!
Cat Tien National Park is located northeast of Ho Chi Minh City and can be reached in a few hours by car. The park is one of Vietnam’s second biosphere reserves and was recognized by UNESCO as the 411th biosphere reserve in 2001. Due to lying across three provinces: Dong Nai, Lam Dong, and Binh Phuoc, a total size of 70,548 hectares.
Cat Tien National Park is not only the home to various fauna to the flora; with ecology natural as rare animals and plants, large grass fields, and streams. In addition, biking several local communities’ cultures and living within the National Park can be visited, including the Chau Ma and Stieng people.
- Staying overnight in accommodation that ranges from raw material lodges in the jungle
- Take your time on Boat trips, Biking, and Trekking in Cat Tien National Park
- Watching many ethnic inhabitants such as the Chau Ma and Stieng people via the houses designed according to the original architecture of the traditional long houses, some activities conventional woven fabrics.
- Capture the image of the nocturnal animal at night safari
- Seeing fauna with various types of birds, wild and half-wild animals, and ancient trees.